Port Alberni, British Columbia

I would never shop again at Lowe's Canada, I hate to say it but they are nothing but a bunch of lying scumbags!

I placed a online order that said it would be shipped the next day.

It wasn't. I phoned to inquire and they said it would be shipped out the next day. Well today has come and gone with nothing happening. So another lie told.

That's two and counting.

The worst part is trying to get the CC company to help you out getting your money back is like peeing into the wind - no joy.

So just avoid Lowe's Canada and shop at Home Depot Canada - at least there I was treated like a human being and the online order shipped promptly (next day).

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes Canada. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes Canada.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Lowes Canada to other companies on our site.

Comments