1.8
Layout of Store

Worst customer service ever! Took an hour and half for them to tell me they were sold out of what I want.

Got to Lowes a 5pm to get a hose connector and patio umberla. After seeing no one working in patio section got hose stuff first. Got help right away with that but when i asked for help with the patio umberla he told me I need to speak to seasonal. Waited again in seasonal for service for about 15 to 20 minutes before getting acknowlged by a staff person who was busy with another customer.

Waited another 20 minutes for him before giving up and going to Canadian Tire. Canadian Tire was closing so back to Lowes. Saw the same staff person again he apologized for the delay and went to get the umberla. Over 25 minutes later he was still a no show.

Spoke with Assistant manager Dan who then told me the umberla was sold out. I asked if i could pay for it now and have it delivered to my home and he said they coukd not offer free delivery. When i asked him why his staffing was so low he said the guy should of asked for help and pointed to another Staff member there.

That Staff person walked by me 6 or 7 times without even ackowleding me once! To sum up I spent 1.5 hours in Lowes with my 4 year old on mothers day evening for nothing thanks to Lowes poor service.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor staffing, Lack of management response, Wasted my time, No answer.

Comments

I don't want to sound mean but did you even ask for help? A simple excuse me sir/ma'am is all that's needed sometimes.

Most departments have a button to press for help as well (should be red and near their desk).

Or you could have asked customer service. Waiting for someone to "acknowledge" you is what wasted your time.